6 Fun Stocking Stuffers for the Urban Cyclists - Riding in the winter wonderland
Feeling the pressures of a daunting Christmas list. Relax. Here's a simple and fun list of practical gift ideas. And if that person is really difficult, we always have a Fixie Pizza Cutter.
1. GORE Bikewear Beanie hat, $29.95 - This wind stopper beanie will keep all your intelligent thoughts warm and toasty
2. BOOKMAN Lights, $26.95 - Minimal Swedish design. Available in many colours. So you will be seen throughout the dark days of winter.
3. GORE Bikewear Neck/Face warmer, $29.95 - Don't let Jack Frost come nipping; keep him at bay with GORE Bikewear windstopper.
4. Bike Helmet, $129 to $149 - From London, England Sawako Furuno, Japanese designer brings us a gorgeous selection of super stylish bicycle helmets: leopard print, crocodile (even feels like the real skin), floral and blind. So many choices only one head!
5. Hiplok D-lock, $99.95, Hiplok D is a strong minimalist U lock that can be hooked into one's rear pocket or belt when not being used to keep your bike safe. A tough lock that also looks New York messenger cool.
6. For that special stocking ... It's never too early to start a wee one on his or her way to becoming a future urban cyclist. A bike that grows with your child. Beautifully crafted wooden push bikes by Wishbone Design NZ.