We are happy to announce the pre order information for Butchers & Bicycles 2017.
If you had inquired about or are interested in acquiring a Butchers & Bicycles cargo trike then this is a great opportunity for you to get one without paying it all at once.
***UPDATE: Actual arrival is Feb 6th 2017. Therefore you have the option of paying the balance as soon as they are ready to ship in February or we can hold your bike until March 2017. All final payments must be payed 5 days in advance before we ship to you.
Benefits of pre-ordering:
- It only requires a 35% deposit to secure your order and the balance before delivery/pick up in 2017
- You get to choose exackly want you want (model, colour, accessories)
- Prices in 2017 are likely to go up and therefore you are guaranteed our 2016 advertised prices
- Assembly is included
- Please complete the form below
- Once we receive your form, we will reply with an invoice displaying your total (shipping + taxes). Please go over that.
- The deposit can be paid by e-transfer, cheque or direct bank deposit.
- You will be updated on your order as the months come.
- Upon arrival, you will be contacted for final payment. Balance can be paid by credit card, e-transfer or direct bank deposit. Afterwards, you may pick up or it will be shipped with tracking
- Pre-order deadline is November 30th 2016
- The pre-order is a 100% commitment on the customers part.
- In the event of a cancellation, there is a restocking fee of 10%
- Once, we receive your deposit, it is immediately transferred to pay for the order.
- We handle all duties and taxes and you are responsible for the shipping cost (with insurance and tracking) within Canada. Depending on your location, it can vary from $200- $600
- Customer must fully inspect the box and its contents upon arrival. If there is any sign of damage on the box, you must make sure to sign for damage on the box and notify the driver. Take photos as well. Without that, our ability to make a claim will be extremely limited. .
- Thank you for your understanding