EXCELLENT SPRINGING THAT PROTECTS THE CHILD’S SPINE
The Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket gives the child bike seat excellent springing that protects the child’s spine.
A comfortable resting/sleeping position with Hamax bike seat
The Siesta’s sleeping function allows the child bike seat to be tilted backwards (max 20°) providing the child with a comfortable resting/sleeping position. If you also use the Hamax Neckroll, the child’s head will remain steady.
Easy to secure the child with one hand
The extra chest buckle makes it easy to secure the child with one hand, while the bike is held steady with the other hand. The chest buckle prevents any conflict with the helmet when the child is being placed into or lifted out of the bike seat.
Adjustable safety harness and footrests
All Hamax child bike seats are designed to ‘grow’ with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests. The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes. The Siesta helps to make bike rides with children safe. The Siesta has a lockable bracket that allows the seat to be securely locked to the bike.
- Adjustable resting/sleeping position (20°)
- Lockable bracket
- Ergonomic sitting position
- 3-point safety harness with extra chest bracket in order to secure the child in the seat in a safe and practical manner
- The belt buckles cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safe and simple to fit
- May be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- For children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and legrests
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- A suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area
Approved: TÜV/GS EN14344 Approved
Dimensions: 48x39x71 cm/4.3 kg
Material: Polypropylene (PP), UV stabilised material